On the northern shore of Lake Ontario lies Canada’s largest city, Toronto is a major economic and cultural Centre for the city. The mega city attracts people from all over the world.
Must visit Places-
- CN Tower- Iconic tower of Toronto and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Royal Ontario Museum- Largest Museum of art, culture and History in Toronto.
- Toronto Islands- It has recreational beaches.
- Distillery District- It has theatre of 18th century
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada- A very beautiful and huge aquarium with different marine species
- Toronto Eaton Centre- It is a multilevel urban mall
- Casa Loma- Beautiful castle turned museum in Ontario
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Rogers Centre- Stadium for baseball games.
- Kensington market-Famous for multicultural art work
- Canada’s wonderland- Big amusement Park
- Union Station- One of the best shopping spot
- Hockey Hall of Fame- It has legendary artifacts
- Younge-Dundas square- It is a place for outdoor entertainment
- Sugar Beach
- Edward gardens- Large area with natural beauty
- Rouge National Urban Park
Best Eats of Toronto-
- Richmond station
- Scaramouche Restaurant
- George Restaurant
- Jacob and co. steakhouse
- Rodney’s oyster house
Where to stay?
Some of the top rated Hotels of Toronto are:
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel- Beautiful gardens with facility of Spa, pool, Dining and Wi-Fi.
- The Westin Harbour Castel- Harbourside hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown- It gives free breakfast and WI FI
- Royal Oak Inn- A basic Victorian style Hotel
Don’t leave Ontario without a day trip to Niagara Falls, sits on the border with New York State. It will leave you with an experience that you will never forget and is a perfect finale to your visit.