Toronto, the capital of the Canadian province Ontario is not only the largest city in the country but also the second most business competitive global city in the world. With the Toronto Stock Exchange as the seventh largest in the world, the city is the fourth most livable city on the earth.
Toronto experiences a humid continental climate. While the summers are usually warm and humid with an average temperature of 12.9°C, the winters are cold when 5.9°C is considered to be the average temperature.
People, Ethnicities and Religions
Toronto, the most populous city in the country of Canada has a population of 2,731,571 people. Ethnicities like Canadian, Asian, African, Latin, North American apart from the minority groups like South Asian, Chinese and Blacks have inhabited this city for years.
Christianity is the most dominantly practiced religion in Toronto followed by Atheism, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism and Sikhism respectively.
A whopping 200 different languages are widely spoken in this city of Canada. English and French are the most commonly spoken and easily understood languages in the city.
- Hampton Inn: The rooms of the hotel are spacious and immaculately clean to pass the white glove test. The management of the hotel is professional while the staff is very friendly to everyone.
- Double Tree: The hotel has a friendly staff while the rooms come with soft and very comfortable beds.
- CN Tower: The place is an iconic landmark in Toronto. The place has dining facilities, entertainment and offers some breath-taking views of the spectacular city.
- Ripley's Aquarium: The aquarium with a large variety of sea and ocean creatures is an awesome place to visit with your family and friends.
- St. Lawrence Market: The place is great to buy food or the ingredients required for preparing various delicacies.