Toronto is the largest city in Canada and is the capital city of the province of Ontario with having a population of around 27 million. Toronto is the major Centre of all business and professional domains be it arts, finance and culture and is considered to be the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities of the world. Toronto is a place full of green spaces from Queen’s park to Sport facilities, 400-acre High Park and its amazing trails and zoo.
As Toronto city is the most populous province of Canada and considered to be quite prosperous in terms of overall development from financial to commercial Centre. The city is located on the northern shore of Lake Ontario which comes between the border of Canada and united states and gets access to enter Atlantic shipping via the St. Lawrence Seaway then connecting it to the major U.S industrial center via the great lakes has pushed the development of Toronto and made it one of the vital important trading Centre. After the existence of the 20 the century, the city has constantly and phenomenally developed. Torontonians people consider English as their primary language and around more than 150 languages are spoken in Toronto and are also eminent for theatre, music and production.
- The Royal Ontario museum takes you through the memories of natural history and world culture.
- Toronto takes the utmost care of its Toronto zoo which is a home of 5000 animals and having 460 distinct species.
- The Gardinar museum in Canada is the only museum having more than 2900 collection of ceramic works from many renowned countries like America, Europe and Asia.
- Toronto offers many places for public ice-skating during winters in places like Phillips square, Mel Lastman and Harbour Front Centre. These places are popular for ice-skating and also outdoor skiing is available in a place called Earl Bales Park.
- So far as degree and diploma are concerned. Four universities provide great education platform with its phenomenal faculties and these universities are George Brown College, Humber College, Centennial College and Seneca College.
- The University of Toronto provides two satellite campuses and was established in 1827 and also the largest university of Canada.